Monday, June 12, 2006

A little update...

I think the correct wording here would be: LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON! Aren't they cute together?!








I am remodeling Ethen's room...from birth to 1 year it was Winnie the Pooh theme...now his first year to whenever I change it again is sports themed...fun...he loves the basketball above his bed. He points to it and grunts, waiting for us to respond by saying 'basketball'. That is a football in the top left corner.



















This dresser was a light wood, but I sanded it down and painted it white, adding the sports knobs as well. Matthew, it's amatuer work...not Schlesinger quality...sorry. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty Throop said...

Great job Robin! His room looks great.

Sabrina said...

Hey, it looks great to me! What a cute room!

The Eddy's said...

You are amazing Robin! I am thinking of all of the friends I had growing up who were still living in their "Big Boy" room because their parents hadn't changed it since they were a baby! You are so wonderfully motivated, I love it. You are an inspiration to me! It looks really fun, I bet he will love all of the bright colors and what boy wouldn't love the sports theme?! : )