Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the Check-up

I had another OB appointment today...all is well. I am feeling Judah kick all the time, sometimes I wonder what is going on in there by the amount of kung foo type moves. It's always fun too see your own stomach move without your initiation. Good times! My blood pressure, oxygen, and all the other numbers are all good too. Next visit is the glucose drink...mmmm.
Actually, my next visit is with a doctor that we will get closer to deciding on how we'll deliver. I think that I am leaning towards another Cesarian...it's easy that way. Sorry to all you hard working moms that labored in pain for hours on end. Ethen was cesarian due to me not progressing...no real issues or scary things happened...just no progress with the contractions after 12 hours. So, we'll see. My due date was a little different after this last ultrasound, now it's June 3rd/4th, instead of June 7th but I don't think it will matter if I am going to schedule the C-section....I'll let you know. Tummy pics will come soon. It's always biggest at the end of the day when I've eaten all my calories. :-) God bless your day and families!!!

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I am so glad you are having a good pregnancy. If you have the help, go for the C-section. It is always nice to be able to plan ahead.

You are a pretty prego. You and Chris should have lots of babies.

Jenn Turner said...

Congratulations Robin! I just got your comment on my webpage...technical difficulties - sorry! I'm really happy for you and Chris! I love the name too!

Misty Throop said...

Hey Robin, have you decided on a theme for Judah's nursery? Let me know so I can start buying things! : ) Love, Misty