Thursday, November 20, 2008

Or Not...

Just when I think I am feeling better, it hits...another wave of not so much! I am thankful that this only (usually) lasts through the first trimester which means only another 3 weeks. Ethen has been especially sensitive and kind. There have been a couple times of 'my tummy not feeling well' and his response is: "Maybe you can pray by yourself and Jesus can heal your tummy". One time I prayed and he put his hand on my tummy! Does it get any better than that?

Well, Tuesday was my 32nd birthday. For months I have been looking forward to going to Olive Garden (the new one) and celebrating, but wouldn't you know it..(for those of you who are tired of me complaining...skip this next sentence all together)..I really didn't feel all that well, so the only thing that sounded good to me was Soup, Salad, and Bread sticks. Mmmmm. I love O.G. It was fun. My family, my parents, Denay, Dave, and my neighbor Rob were in attendance. It was small and easy. Just what I needed for the evening.

On another note....naps are awesome. Yesterday, Chris recommended I nap Ethen and try to sleep a little too. I wasn't too keen on the idea, but 2 hours later I woke up (not easily), but I guess I needed it more than I realized. The other night I was able to go to bed by 8pm and didn't wake up until 7am...that was Awesome!!!

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

One of my many OB/GYNs said that morning sickness or in my case evening sickness was caused by the increase in hormones put out by the ovaries that sustain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over the job. Too many hormones are yucky.

Hopefully your body is doing just what it is supposed to do and you'll be feeling wonderful in no time. You'll be changing your fab figure but you are such a cute prego!

Blessings to you and your little family.