Saturday, December 27, 2008

Is It Spring?

Because of all the new presents the boys got for Christmas, I think it triggered my Spring cleaning cabin fever side. I have gone through countless closets, drawers, and cupboards the past couple of days. I even moved the beds and closet contents when I vacuumed today?! I guess that's what some call "nesting" during pregnancy.

On that note, little "Baby Charlie" is the size of a lemon now. In most outfits you can't really tell I'm prego (maybe it's just my perspective though). Others may say differently. I'll post a picture soon and you can be the judge for yourself.

Another note, things are melting and I'm sad! The first picture is the snow as it's melted on the back deck's table. The second is of a drip as it slapped the puddle below. For the first time in a couple weeks, I saw our lawn?! I really like that all the snow is still around in people's lawns, but the side of the streets are all brown and yucky looking.


No comments: