Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Blanket for Gracie

My mom came up to my house with a "Drag-A-Rag" pattern and a bag of fabric and we made this blanket together. It was totally fun! It was a lot of cutting, but it turned out so darling! We didn't get any pics of me sewing or working, but I did some of the work too, honest!


I tried to take a picture of both sides of the blanket. It is technically my first quilt and I completely plan on doing many more! I wasn't sure how it was exactly going to come out, but I am totally impressed. It is not a summer blanket, but it will be great for tummy time as well as when it gets a little colder out. Having made one, the rest will be a lot easier to make now. Not such a big challenge.


2 comments:

Cyndie said...

Hi Robin,

I've been following your blog for about four months but you don't know me. =) My name is Cyndie and I have a family blog here on Blogger too. I'm so glad that Ethen is feeling better. Judah is a doll....I think it's cute that he has his "personal time" in your pantry. Can't wait to see Gracie. The blanket is awesome!

Take care,
Cyndie M.

Misty Throop said...

Great job, it looks fantastic! Way to go crafty woman!