Saturday, June 06, 2009

Gracie, Mommy and Daddy

Chris came to the hospital today to visit (minus the boys, thanks Rashell and Garrison) and I snapped a few photos of how proud and loving he is! Isn't he looking good? Gracie looks good too though, huh?
Here she is...my beautiful and amazing daughter...weird, I have a daughter. I am so, so, so, so blessed!
Here I am. Just wanted to post a pic of me. I really like my new PINK robe. Thanks Mom, you are such a blessing. My mom has been staying in the hospital with me and Gracie helping out in whatever way possible. I love my mommy so much and I pray that Gracie and I will have a relationship just as good as my mom and I do. I love you Gracie and Mom!

2 comments:

John and Julia said...

Congratulations Robin!! She is absolutely perfect! What a lucky little girl to have you guys as parents and TWO older brother to protect her! I loved having two older brothers. :o) It's so weird to hear you say (well actually, read) daughter! I love it! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures of her as she grows up! She's adorable! Congrats! Love you.

John and Julia said...

You both look good holding pink. :o)