Friday, July 03, 2009

Daddy's Little Sickey


Poor Judah. He came down with a fever last night. Not sure how high it was during the night, but today it peaked at 102.2. He hasn't been very hungry, and we are making him drink even though he doesn't want to. He is usually super active and all over the place. Not today. He has been on the couch most of the day, otherwise, he's been wanting me to hold him. It is precious though holding my little boy! I left him on the couch (bottom right) to go upstairs and get something and when I came back down, I found him sitting up asleep (left pic). After only an hour nap, he woke up, but it wasn't obviously enough. Later on around 5pm, he fell asleep again (top right). What a cutie! I am more in love with him all the time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: