Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just Chillin'

I found Ethen grunting at the top of the stairs yesterday. He was carrying his Tigger chair from his room...with downstairs in mind next. I carried it down for him, but this is where he landed....right in front of the TV. We were watching the news and talking and I looked over at Ethen, just chillin'. He does some of the cutest things.
















And another thing...tonight I pulled a couple of Otter pops out of the freezer (he's never had them before tonight) and we shared them. He pointed to the freezer once ours was all gone and so I motioned 'more' in sign language first with my hands, then with his. When we finished another one, he stood right up and motioned 'more' all by himself...no prompts at all. Wow, I am amazed at my little boy...who today seemed not quite as little as yesterday! I love my little man! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandpa Mac said...

Lookin' more like Grandpa all the time. Reclinin' back in the chair & snackin' in front of the TV. Yup...just like Grandpa.

The Eddy's said...

I cannot get over how big and grown up he is! Sometimes it totally stinks living so far away, and this is one of those times! : ) I love hearing about all of the great little adventures he is experiencing...He is getting so independent, taking charge! Give him a hug and kiss from his long lost "friend-auntie" Kristen

Tammie said...

Precious! What a fun little guy! How you doing???