Monday, July 10, 2006

Welcome Baby Shelbey Ann...

and great job Mama Beth. Shelbey came to us this morning at 8:20am by scheduled C-section. She is beautiful and a gift from God. She is 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 18 inches long/short! We are happy for you Shaun and Beth, and your 2 little princesses! God bless your family!









Here is Ethen as he stares in wonder at Shelbey. He was excited to see her and at the same time timid and inquisitive. Hard to believe that he was smaller than her when he was born. My, how time flies?! (Oh, and yes...he was jealous when I held her.) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Eddy's said...

Hi-ya Obin, how are you doing? I just noticed how big Ethen is getting, I saw the pics of him next to other kids...Man, he is almost all grown up! A whole year old and walking around...I can't believe how fast time goes by, it really seems like yesterday, or just a couple of months ago, that he was born. I love you and I miss you bunches. I hope that you are happy and well. I'd love to catch up with you soon, it has been way too long!