Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Feeling Good

So far, so good. I have had a few waves of sickness, but mine is not in the morning....it's in the afternoon to early evening, and just for a short amount of time. No pukies! With Ethen, my pregnancy was quite simple also, no real sickness or problems. The other day was a good reminder of being pregnant. I had a morning appointment (besides my normal walk) and when I got home, all I could think about was taking a nap. When I layed Ethen down, I figured I would try to get some sleep too and when I woke up, it was an hour and a half later. It was awesome! Other than that, I am really excited and at the same a little nervous. I will post some pics when I start to show.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That is wonderful, I hope for your sake that you don't get too sick. My pregnancies I always get so sick the first few weeks and I'm always anxious to get into that second trimester just so I don't have to be sick and tired anymore! Bless you! So when does that make your due date?