Tuesday, October 24, 2006

NOT feeling so good...

Well, I am really feeling pregnant....not in my size or weight gain (although both are present and discouraging), but in my energy level. I have several waves of nausea throughout the day (and night). Most mornings, it has been difficult to get out of bed...why stand up and feel sick, when you can just lay down and wait it out?! Poor Chris, my energy level and desire to do much of anything weighs on him, I know, but he is so supportive and loving. We took a trip to Costco the other day and he went in and did some shopping while I took a nap on the floor of the back of the van; then when we got home, he took Ethen for a walk so I could rest some more! He is to be praised at the city gates!!

We go in this Thursday for an ultrasound just to see more precislely how far along I am. We're really looking forward to getting to see our little munchkin for the first time. I'll get the pics up as soon as I can. :-)

One more side note, it is quite humerous to me the number of girl votes to boy votes on the side bar. Just so you all know: we want 4 kids (it's debatable after each one), so we are fine to have either one next! Our biggest desire is for a healthy baby!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I feel for you Robin! I was there just a few weeks ago and all I have to say is that it will pass :) I'm so glad to be on this side of the first trimester, I think that is the hardest part of pregnancy! So bless you my friend. Hey we are going to get to see each other next summer at Tam's wedding if not before and your baby will be really new but mine will only be about a month and a half older, that will be so fun for our kids to meet finally! :)

Jenn Turner said...

Blaine and I wanted four kids too - until our happy-go-lucky but extremely energetic and uninhibited son came along :) It took me about 3 years just to catch up with him :) You never know though, we could still end up adopting another one. It'll be fun to see how things end up for you guys.

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope it improves soon.