Thursday, November 23, 2006











Isn't he amazing!! Today I played my first game
of catch with him! We were in the garage and all of sudden
he grabbed his football, threw it to me, ran across the floor to the
other side and waited for me to throw it. So I did and then he
picked it up (still working on the whole catching part...) and ran
about half way back and threw it to me again and then ran back to
the other side and waited for me to throw it again! We did this for
about 10 minutes until momma came home and opened the garage
door. It was awesome! He also has learned to say some words very
clearly...momma, dada, shoes, nose, puppy, baby, poo poo (my
personal favorite), grandma, na na (banana). He knows where his
head, lips, teeth, tongue, eyes, ears, nose, fingers, toes and hair are
all located. He also loves wearing his sunglasses. Oh and one more
thing - he LOVES playing the drums! He played them for nearly
three hours at the Duckworth's the other day. The boy is crazy
for them!

Ethen's Daddy Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Eddy's said...

I cannot believe that he's so BIG now! Time really does fly when you are having fun, huh!?! Before you know it, he'll be off to collage! Scary, very scary. : )

The Webbs said...

Don't get too far ahead of us...we are still pre-potty training! Let's not even get to girlfriends and study habits yet?!