Monday, July 30, 2007

The 'Burg' Report

Well, I'm home. I spent the weekend in Roseburg with my friend Denay. We had a great time. I have to say, I was quite nervous to take both boys with me, but it worked out great. We had fun in the pool (which is what I'll talk about the rest of the post), laying out in the sun and just hanging out together.

Ethen was amazing in the pool. The shallow end is 3 feet (Ethen couldn't touch the bottom) and the deep end was about 10. We have a hot tub and we keep it at 97 degrees so that we can go in anytime: prego, children or otherwise. Meaning, Ethen is used to the water. Denay's pool has a diving board and a slide...and Ethen used both. It was so great to see him standing there on the diving board giggling before he jumped in. (I took my camera, but didn't take any pics...classic. So, I have to wait for Denay to send me hers.)

The hot tub was pretty hot....duh?! We only went in it for a short amount of time.

On Sunday morning, I visited Garden Valley (Pastor Craig and Karens church) and I had a enjoyed it a lot. I was also able to see Matthew and Sabrinas little girl, Lilly. She is a cutie! I also got to show of Judah to all of them.

Speaking of Judah, he is doing really well. I know I haven't taken many pics. It's my cameras fault?! Really! I have a bunch of pics on my camera, but for some reason, I can't get them to transfer to my computer. I haven't spent the time on how to figure it out though too?! :-) Back to Judah...he is sleeping better at night, going longer between feedings and he is more alert. He is holding his head up pretty well. He has great color...Ethen is pretty fair skinned, but Judah is more olive. And, I think his eyes will also be blue...they are for now at least. He is more alert and lively, smiling a lot more also.

I love my kids. They are so wonderful! And, I love my hubby. I spent this past weekend away from him and as the old saying goes...absence makes the heart grow fonder...it's true. He is my best friend and I miss him, even when he's gone at work, or just gone for the day. He's the best!! I love you honey!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

It was so great to see you and the boys! Judah is so handsome, he is cute in his pictures, but even more so in person. I am so glad I got to meet them. Love you and hope you get to come down again sometime! :)

Sabrina said...

You can either do it by uploading your videos onto a myspace (if you already have one, then there is a video section and it is SIMPLE), if you don't have a myspace, go to photobucket.com and you can open an account (free) and upload videos. Then just copy and past the http line and paste it in your post, and walla! That is it!