Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Garden, Look at it grow

I have really enjoyed my gardens the past few years. It is really fun to see everything grow from just a seedling to a large edible plant/fruit. Anyway, cute story:

Ethen and Chris were outside the other day and Ethen spotted my cucumber and said "Dada, Dada...Yarry Boy", then Chris pointed out the tomato and Ethen again said, "Dada, Dada.....Bob". Yep, we like VeggieTales and veggies. :-) (and Superheroes!!! Can't leave them out...and Buzz and Woody.)

Lots of stuff here...
Cilantro, Rhubarb, Green Peppers, Garlic, Tomatoes
Spearmint, Carrots, Jalepeno Peppers and Onions.


In this box are...
Cucumbers, Pumpkins, Rosemary and
3 different kinds of lettuce. Yummy!


I just harvested all my lettuce and the pumpkin and cucumber is quickly filling up the rest of the empty space. I have several pumpkins, but the biggest is about the size of a baseball. I'll get more pics when the fruit gets bigger and substancial. :-)

No comments: