Friday, October 26, 2007

Trying something new...

I have a book called 'Once Upon a Potty' and we read it today. Then, Chris came home with a new potty. (We have been sitting Ethen on the big potty with a child seat on it.) In the story, the grandma gives the little boy a potty of his own. So, he was quite excited to see this. He sat down on it right away and....

...did his thing!

I guess it helped that I told him he could have some candy instead of just a gummy worm. He picked M&M's...that's my boy!


Here's a pic of the boys in the utility sink in the laundry room tonight. Yesterday, Judah did one of those all over poops and so I bathed him in the sink and Ethen wanted to come in too. So tonight he got what he wanted. Aren't they cute?!

1 comment:

jacquelyn said...

yes they are very cute! i want to take a bath in a utility sink, that sounds like fun.... well maybe a big bath tub would be better(=