Friday, October 26, 2007

Upping the Anty

We've had a few too many accidents in the last few days...so...I've upped the anty to 2 gummy worms per success. He still is not telling me, but at least now he knows when he doesn't have to go. He's doing the classic 'boy sign' when he has to go, so hopefully the rest of the day will be easy and successful. So far (knock on wood), no accidents, but I have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't go in a corner (or closet).

Overall, he is doing really well. I am really proud of him and I know that it takes more than a week to potty train...usually.

  • *funny, but not so funny...as I am typing this, he is behind the couch having an accident...gotta go... (no more knocking on the wood, I guess)...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Some kids get it quickly, some don't :) And when you think you've got it all figured out, someone goes and poops in the corner! Bless you, I'm right there with you sister!