Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alright Jenni...here it is.

I guess you know me well Jenni. Thanks for the fun!

This is called the Random Things Meme…and here’s how it goes:

Rules of Engagement:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are 6 random things about Robin:
1. I can bend my pinkie back unusually far due to a dislocation. Instead of only bending a little, it goes backwards towards my wrist in a 90 degree angle at the largest joint. Just ask me some time, I'll show ya!
2. I used to live on a (somewhat) farm with dogs, cats, pigs, horses and our neighbors chickens who lived under our front deck. If you want to count our hamsters as farm animals too, then go ahead.
3. When I was a kid, I used to eat ABC gum from underneath restaurant tables and off of desks at school. Guess we were hard up for gum, huh?! And, I still eat Chris's ABC gum (he only chews it for an average of 10 minutes).
4. I have lived with over 7 different families (not including my parents or Chris) in 7 years. I won't name them all for privacy reasons.
5. This one is kinda gross, I can thank Melody for this beauty tip, but after I clean my ears with a Q-Tip, I use it to clean off any make-up/mascara below my eyes. For the record, my ears are very clean and no yellow ear goo EVER comes out of my ears, thank you very much!!
6. I used to be a major tom boy. NO make-up, dresses, barrettes, perfume, trouser socks, skirts, pink, headbands and the like. My hair was pretty much the same style for way too many years. (One redeeming aspect to the story, I did get voted in as Prom Queen my senior year of high school.) And...I still don't barrettes.

Well, there you have it. Are we best friends yet?? Ok...tag...you guys are it:
My sister Karen, you are good at these things.
Julia H...you seem like you would have fun completing this too.
Kristen doesn't have any kids, so there's no excuses. :-)
Marisa, a little slow on blogging, but here's a good reason to post.
Sabrina, you are well overdue on blogging as well.
Dad, not sure if you will, but it's your birthday, so there you go!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I knew you would do it Robin! Loved your post :) I remember when your "transformation" to make up and cute hair cuts took place, and your are just as beautiful as ever! Love you!