Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Homemade Tomato Soup

Thanks to the inspirational Cherise, and my friend Dick for providing the tomatoes, I made my first bowls of Tomato Soup. It turned out really good. I am not that fond of tomatoes, but I thought I'd put them to good use. I first put the maters in my food processor, then put all the ingredients into the saucepan and voila! I recommend trying it at least once. I am watching my calories, so I really missed the overload of oyster crackers I usually put in my soup. Maybe next time?!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Way to go Robin, but I'm curious, what did you put in it that made it green? I would love to try this sometime, but maybe next year, this year tomato stuff gives me heartburn :(

mommarazzi said...

Robin, the LPSM you wondered about on my blog stand for the pet name we called Joylynn when she was little. At 26 I don't know if she would want me to divulge the actual name. Though we still call her Linnie sometimes. Just like Cherise is Reesie and Alyssa is Lyssa and Courtney is Courts. Krystle didn't ever have a nickname stick. We usually call our boys are Ry, Hayden and Cam.

Now you know way more than you wanted to about the Fam part of HarTam and Fam.