Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Can't Think...

Well, now that I am out of my first trimester, I feel like there is nothing to blog about. I feel fine 95% of the time, no more ups and downs...thankfully.

It snowed here (and pretty much everywhere else) Saturday, but I wasn't inclined to take photos. If we get our big ARCTIC BLAST 2008 tomorrow, I think I'll blog some pics. Chris went up into our local hills while I was at work Saturday with the boys and took a couple of cute pics.

Tomorrow is cookie day for me. Hopefully the weather will permit travel for my mom, sister and grandma to come over as well. I hope to take pics of our beautiful creations for all of you to drool over. Some of the cookies we are going to make are oatmeal raisin, chocolate crinkles, jam thumbprints, press cookies, peanut butter balls and cookies, chocolate covered pretzels (I use almond bark instead of melting chocolate...it's lighter and not as rich). I can't think of the rest, but that's a good list to get your taste buds going.

And...if you haven't started your countdown yet...only 9 more days until Christmas. Yipee! I pray that all of you (and us) celebrate Jesus and His birth and the life that we now have because He is in our lives this holiday season!

No comments: