Monday, June 08, 2009

Going Home Today

I'm not too sure when I'll get to post next. I am headed home today. Checkout by noon. I have really enjoyed this one-on-one time with my little girl. It is still pretty hard to comprehend the fact that I have a girl, and not another boy. I think I said it before, but I keep calling Gracie a "he" and "Judah". Gotta stop that right quick. So, I'll try and let you know how we are doing in the next few days, but no guarantees. I am so excited to take Gracie home and to live life there; providing, living, sleeping in my own bed; arranging every one's rooms.

So, pray for us. Pray that my body heals quickly and correctly. Pray that Gracie does well at home with her new family and dog. Pray that the boys will be gentle and not too rowdy in their excitement. Pray that we all sleep well. Pray for Chris and I that we will get enough rest and have grace with each other as we bring home an infant. Thanks for praying! It will be fun to report to you on what God is doing and saying to us.

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

Love that you changed your blog to be more in keeping with the winds of change at your house.

You are going to love the added femininity that Gracie will add. Your boys are going to be attending tea parties in the years ahead.

I don't know if Chris realizes how much his life has been altered. It is different having a girl around.

Misty Throop said...

I hope all is going well. I'm sure the adjustment to 3 kids in the house is a big one! We love you guys and will see you soon...p.s. Love the cute new blog set-up!