Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're Here...

The boys are absolutely in love with Gracie. It is so cute. Countless times a day they hug, kiss, hold, look at, touch, pet, check on her. She is certainly not short on love. Here is Judah holding her. When he wants to hold her, he say, "Baby.......lllllap" (for some reason he holds out the 'l' for a long time when saying lap). They are so darling.
I took a random picture of her in her crib the other day. Her face has again changed quite a bit. I'll have to take a few pics and post them. I still haven't taken the pics to send out for her birth announcement. Oops. I'll get on that soon!
Auntie Karen with Gracie. She is pretty excited that we have a little girl. Growing up it was just us two girls, but as far as little kiddos, my 2 boys have been it, so we are super excited for some pink and a little princess heart.

By the way, Hi Aunt Terry. My mom said she talked to you a couple days ago and she told me about your news of diabetes. Sorry to hear that. I know that you'll do fine with controlling it with diet. You are great and we look forward to seeing you next. Hopefully we'll be able to make it to at least a couple hours of the reunion. Love you!!

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

I think Gracie looks a bit like Aunt Karen. What do you think? She looks to have the same shape of mouth. So pretty!