Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Grace is 11 Months


Wow ... my girly is now 11 months. She is so stinkin cute!! I have so many cute little things to say about her and stories about her. She does this cute little scooting move as she is in the sitting position. (She still doesn't crawl, roll over or anything like that yet. She has her own schedule.)
Something that has been a funny milestone in each of my kids development is the skill of sucking. She recently obtained that skill!

And, to make her daddy proud ... here is one of her new favorite foods:

FRENCH FRIES!!
She now has 4 teeth also. She has just cut in the 4th one and has been chewing on her fingers a lot and been pretty fussy the last few days. I am just so in love with her. I can't wait to talk to her and get to know her more. Thank you God for my little girl. She is a great compliment to my other 2 favorite boys ...


1 comment:

Jenni said...

She is precious! And getting so big, I bet you just love having a little girl around! Bless you Robin :) Miss you!!