Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My boys!



He's so serious! And, at the same time, they are both so much fun. Ethen really loved the Ironman movie and he now has the outfit/costume. He put it on the other day and then put some Tony Stark clothes over it. He is so precious! It didn't matter that they were his Dash PJ bottoms and his too small sweatshirt, it was Tony Stark to him!
Judah is so full of life! He has the screaming lungs to prove it too! He can go up and down the stairs with no issues. I don't let him do it by himself yet. He stands a little, but not without something next to him. Call me a pessimist, but I don't think he'll walk until after he turns one. We'll see. If you can believe it, he'll be one in just a few weeks. I think we'll do a party here at the house. And, the theme idea so far is Leapfrog learning toys. If not that, then we accept cold hard cash?! :-)

No comments: